Iron-Old WoW 3.3.5a client download
If you do not have the 3.3.5a client on your computer, please follow and read all the instructions below:
1. First, youê must create an account. The é used to log in to the game and our website. Click here to open the registration page.
2. After the previous step, click on the link to be redirected to download our full client:
Option 1: https://download-1.iron-old.com/
Option 2: https://download-2.iron-old.com/
WARNING: Follow the next steps!
3. The file is zipped with WinRar, just have the program installed on your computer. And to download the é only enter the link: https://www.win- rar.com/start.html?&L=9
4. After having the program installed, just click with the right mouse button, go to extract file and you will terá the Iron Old client along with the Carbonite Addon installed and configured.
5. ATTENTION: To log in to the client account it is necessary to use the username and password created on our website. CANNOT LOG IN USING EMAIL!
You now have the World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King universe from Iron Old!
WoW 3.3.5a for macOS and Linux
For GNU/Linux and macOS users: first, download the Windows client from the link above, then:
- If you use a version of macOS OLDER than Catalina, download the WoW.app file, unzip it and add it to your WoW folder.
- If you use a version of macOS like Catalina OR NEWER read this tutorial.
- If you use a GNU/Linux distribution, you can read this tutorial.
HD Patch for WoW 3.3.5a
These are additional patches to improve the graphics of WoW 3.3.5a and get a more modern look.
DISCLAIMER: these patches are not official and, while they have proven to work fine in most cases, they sometimes might lead to minor glitches or WoW Errors.
Feel free to try them out and, if you experience any problems, you can always easily remove them.
After downloading the patch, check the readme.txt and follow the instructions to install them.
Addons for WoW 3.3.5a
Here is a collection of Addons for WoW 3.3.5a coming from the community:
To install add-ons, download and extract the archive. Move the addon folder inside Interface/Addons of your WoW client.
Then open WoW and enable the addons via the bottom-left corner button of your characters screen.
Want to suggest more addons? Send it to github.com/wowgaming/addon-archive.